This is not a termination request.
- As stated in your CrossFit Newmarket/Aurora Central membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted prior to 12 AM Monday morning of the requested start date for the hold. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed.
- Membership hold requests are limited to a maximum of 60 days in length (cumulative).
- MEMBERSHIP HOLDS DO NOT MODIFY THE BILLING DATES OF THE MEMBERSHIP AND THE RECURRING BILLS FOR THE MEMBERSHIP WILL CONTINUE TO BE CHARGED ON THE SAME DATES AS ORIGINALLY STATED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate.
- Holds must start on a Monday and end on a Monday.